Thursday, April 17, 2008

Thank you Wayne!

Too many late nights are affecting my brain. Last night I couldn't get the website to show properly but it was midnight and lack of sleep was weighing on me so I gave up in frustration. I returned tonight and Wayne at GoDaddy saved the day! F5! Did I think it was odd that he was born in Winslow, Arizona, a town along Route 66? Well, not ODD but strangely coincidental... maybe.

We leave tomorrow and no, I'm not packed. I haven't even had dinner yet. And I still need to email the wonderful folks at work to share the site with them. Hmph, sorry about the lack of cupcakes Randy. I'm running out of time. But I sincerely appreciated all your efforts this morning helping me with the blog.

See y'all soon!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home