Friday, April 25, 2008

Starmart has gas for $3.35/gal

Fueling up before we head through Springfield.

My poor credit card is getting a helluva workout. It's never had to work so hard in its life. And $3.35 is cheap compared to the prices I've seen. Did I tell you we saw gas in the desert for something like $5.25/gal? HAHAHA. I'm serious.

Humid and sunny, for the moment, here but I hear that that could be a-changing! Storms! Rain! Hail!

Ok, no more drama. Must disconnect and put this little bugger away.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Thanks for the blog updates! You make me really want to do Route 66 now. Maybe when I move from AZ, I'll take the slow way home.

April 25, 2008 at 8:15 PM  
Blogger Valarie said...

Thanks for the post! Of all the states we've been through, my favorites for 66-authenticity are either Arizona or New Mexico. And if you're in AZ, you MUST check out Oatman. Get in your car and drive to Oatman. Smallest darn town but the sweeeeeeeetest place I've ever seen!

April 26, 2008 at 10:21 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home